We analyzed dozens of electric scooters and narrowed them down to the top 5. Read about the battery life, riding capacities, and more for each one so that you can find the perfect fit for your needs!
The 5 Best Electric Scooters on the Market
There are a lot of electric scooters on the market these days. With so many options, it can be hard to know which one is the best for you. Here are our top 5 picks for the best electric scooters on the market:
- The Segway Ninebot ES4 Electric Scooter is our top pick overall. It has a top speed of 18.6 miles per hour and a range of 28 miles. It also comes with a built-in charger, so you can charge it on the go.
- The Swagtron Swagger 5 Elite Electric Scooter is our top pick for value. It has a top speed of 18 miles per hour and a range of 12 miles. It also comes with a variety of features, including a digital display and LED lights.
- The Glion Dolly Foldable Adult Electric Scooter is our top pick for portability. It has a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a range of 15 miles. It also folds up for easy storage and transport.
- The Razor E100 Electric Scooter is our top pick for style. It has a max speed of 10 km/h and a range of up to 20 km. It’s affordable and easy to use, making it a great option for beginners.
- The Xiaomi Mi M365 is a great choice. This scooter has a range of up to 18 miles and a top speed of 15 mph. It is also lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
How We Selected our Top 5
We looked at 20 different electric scooters before narrowing it down to our top 5. We considered things like range, speed, weight, portability, and price.
We also read through dozens of reviews to get a sense of what people were saying about each scooter. In the end, we came up with a list of the five best electric scooters on the market right now.
Pros and Cons of a Scooter
There are many pros and cons to consider when choosing an electric scooter. One of the main pros is that they are very convenient. They are small and lightweight, so you can easily take them with you when you are on the go. Electric scooters also don’t produce any emissions, so they are better for the environment.
However, there are also some cons to consider. Electric scooters can be expensive, and they may not be as reliable as other modes of transportation. They also have a limited range, so you may need to charge them frequently. Finally, electric scooters can be dangerous if you don’t know how to use them properly.
What to Consider When Buying an Electric Scooter
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for an electric scooter. First, consider how you will be using the scooter. If you plan on using it for commuting, look for a scooter with a longer range. If you just want a scooter for fun, then you can worry less about range.
Second, think about how fast you want your scooter to go. Electric scooters can reach speeds of up to 15 mph. But if you don’t need that much speed, you can save some money by getting a slower scooter.
Third, consider the weight limit of the scooter. Most electric scooters can support up to 220 pounds. But if you weigh more than that, make sure to get a scooter that can accommodate your weight.
Finally, take a look at the price tag. Electric scooters can range in price from $200 to $2000. But don’t let the price be the only factor you consider. Make sure to also look at the features and specs of the scooter to make sure it’s the right one for you.
We hope our top picks for the best electric scooter have helped you narrow down your choices and find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you’re looking for an electric scooter for commuting or leisure, we’re confident that one of these scooters will suit your needs perfectly. Do you have a favorite electric scooter? Let us know in the comments below!