T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool – Knife, Seatbelt Cutter, Spring-loaded Window Punch & Light
BUY IT ON AMAZON
ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OUT
Every driver has a panicked thought about being trapped in a vehicle after an accident. What if you can’t release a jammed seatbelt or can’t reach the button to release it? What if the auto is filling with water and you can’t open the doors?
The Tactical Auto Rescue Tool allays these fears. Created by a NYC paramedic, the Tactical Auto Rescue Tool includes a 440C stainless steel hook blade for seat belt cutting, a spring-loaded steel tip window punch in case you don’t have the space to swing it, a 3 1/4 half-serrated folding 440C stainless steel blade, and a 5-lumen LED light. What that means is you can see the situation and extricate yourself from it before the first responders even arrive. If you have a vehicle, you should have a Tactical Auto Rescue Tool. Hopefully you’ll never need it, but if you do, you’ll thank your Past Self for ordering one.
- Tactical Auto Rescue Tool (T3)
- Designed by a NYC paramedic
- Spring-loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade
- Half-serrated 440C stainless steel 3 1/4″ folding blade
- 5-lumen LED light
- Stainless steel belt clip & nylon belt sheath
- Materials: 440C stainless steel
- Batteries: CR1220 3v (included)
- Dimensions: 5″ long
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
Leave a Reply